What do your customers really want?
How can your website meet their needs?
What kind of response do you want?
Do I look fat in this shirt?
Those are just a few of the probing questions we will work with you to answer! And we’ll do that by getting inside your head. (Don’t worry, it won’t hurt.) Through good old-fashioned conversation we’ll help you identify and understand the needs of your customers because your website design should be based on understanding those needs as well as your own desires & requirements.
Here’s a short list of our key services:
- WordPress Websites – All of our websites are created and built within the WordPress system. What is WordPress? Well, without too much hyperbole, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. “WordPress powers more than 24% of the web — a figure that rises every day. Everything from simple websites, to blogs, to complex portals and enterprise websites, and even applications, are built with WordPress.” Even more about WordPress »
- Responsive/Mobile-Friendly Websites – All of our websites are developed using the latest responsive standards and are fully optimized to work on a variety of devices and sizes. For instance, Check out our own website in the Responsinator!
- WordPress Website Hosting – Yep, we can take care of your website hosting needs. We can also work (usually) with your current hosting company as well. It’s totally up to you. Wanna know more about hosting give us a shout!
- Content Development – We can help you articulate your message and create a logical plan for how that information should flow within your website.
- Management – Whether you need your website content updated or your social media curated on a regular basis, we can help.
- Social Media – We can help you choose & set-up your social media accounts as well as integrate them within your website.
- Some other fun things – We can help with email marketing, custom solutions, eCommerce, and more!
If you’d like to know more, and of course you do, then by all means – get a hold of us today!